Looking for a Job as a Kitesurfing instructor or assistant?
Kitemed kitesurfing / SUP / Windsurfing school is hiring and looking for a kitesurfing instructor or assistant instructor, fitting the description below to start working for us for the Summer season 2017 staring in May until the end of Sept 2017.
The school is located in Cyprus, an island in the Eastern Mediterranean sea.
We are looking for serious applicants, motivated, outgoing, extremely patient with clients, with good adaptation skills and teaching experience.
Job position as Kitesurfing Instructor / Assistant
What we offer:
- Fixed monthly Salary
- Fixed monthly bonus according to teaching hours
- Company Car for client transfers to and from the school.
- Perfect conditions for teaching.
- A friendly working environment with like-minded people.
- An amazing working place in Cyprus.
Previous experience in teaching kitesurfing. IKO or any other national certification are welcome.
- Fluent in English. Other languages (Greek, French, German, Russian, Italian) are a plus.
- Good adaptation qualities: kite instructors / kite assistants should be ready to answer the phone, receive payments from clients, store/clean the equipment.
- Outgoing personality, social, respectful, polite, open-minded …
- Ready to teach according to IKO and KiteMed best practices.
- Car driving License
- Other skills that can be a plus:
- Can drive a boat, or willing to learn.
- SUP and Windsurf skills is a plus.
Kite Instructor Assignments
Student Management: the instructor is in charge of greeting students, explaining course conditions, communicating lesson planning during the course, receiving payment from them if necessary and advising for equipment and additional services.
- Spot: if nessesary the Instructor is in charge of re-arranging lesson location if weather requires this and taking clients on kitesurfing safari and driving the car with equipment and students.
- Teaching: the instructor is in charge of teaching in all offered kite courses (Beginner, Advanced / Intermediate, and Renting) following IKO standards and to teach SUP basics.
- Equipment: the instructor is responsible for the selection of the equipment to be used during the lessons, maintenance (cleaning, checking for any damage…) and storage after use.
Note: When the wind is not strong enough or when the clients ask for different services, we offer different activities like SUP video presentation etc.
In Cyprus the prevalent winds are SouthWest
In general, the wind conditions are stable and the wind usually is blowing from 12:00 until 19:00.
Founded in 2003, our kitesurfing school is in Larnaca, Kiti village
LIVING IN KITI
kiti is a beautiful village.
There are all the services of a city (shops, supermarkets, pubs, post, cafes etc) but at the same time is comfortable to live in.
It is 5 min drive from Larnaca international airport and 10 min drive from Larnaca city.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as follows:
- Subject of the email: Application for Kite Instructor / Kite Assistant
- The body of the email:
- Name and surname: ……..
- Date of birth: ……..
- Nationality: ……..
- Portrait photo: ……..
- Attachment of CV with past experience/certifications
- Presentation about you. ……..
- Why are you an applicant for this job and what makes you the ideal candidate for this job?